With NSDT™, the end-user is in control of the transaction throughout the entire process:
- The merchant or agent enters the amount on a terminal device.
- The end user enters their phone number and secret 4 digit pin.
- The TagPay platform dials the phone.
- The buyer takes the call and places the phone next to the terminal. Using NSDT™, a one time encrypted password is exchanged between the two devices and the transaction is complete.
How NSDT works
By using the phone's microphone as a captor and the standard mobile network channel as a transporter, NSDT™ secures transactions between any phone and a variety of accepting devices.
NSDT™ enables simple, secure, user-friendly transactions and authentication.
NSDT™ signal processing technology is the result of more than 7 years of intensive R&D efforts focusing on 4 fields:
- Speed of communication and data compression
- Cryptographic and security mechanisms
- Error detection and correction algorithms
- Acoustic optimisation and performance
NSDT™ is protected by a set of 35 international patents.
A Mobile Wallet linked to a phone number
The TagPay platform allows anyone with a cell phone to conveniently and securely store, send, and spend funds using a Mobile Wallet. Any phone in the world can be a Mobile Wallet. With this versatile mWallet, the end-user can easily pay bills, make purchases in stores and on the web, and transfer funds to others.